TERMS & CONDITIONS
Soekarno-Hatta Airport Railway Terms & Conditions
- Airplane passengers are advised to choose the departure schedule of Airport Train that goes to Soekarno-Hatta Airport at least 2 (two) hours before departure schedule of the airplane.
- Airport Train Delay for more than 2 (two) hours, will be given compensation in the form of reimbursement cost of Airport Railway Ticket.
- The boarding time into the Airport Train is 15 (fifteen) minutes before departure of the Airport Train.
- Purchase of Airport Railway Ticket will get Airport Railway Ticket and Payment Receipt.
- Airport Railway Ticket is proof as a valid Airport Train passenger and can be used as boarding pass to open e-gate at departure station and at destination station.
- The Airport Railway Ticket Owner is responsible for the loss and damage of this Airport Railway Ticket.
- Cancellation of Airport Railway Ticket can only be done no later than 30 (thirty) minutes before the scheduled departure of Airport Train. The cancellation of the Airport Railway Ticket is subject to an administrative fee of 25% of the Airport Railway Ticket price. The return process of the Airport Railway Ticket can take maximum time in 30 (thirty) working days.
- This Airport Railway Ticket is valid for a one-way Airport Train trip according to the departure schedule, departure and arrival stations listed on this Airport Railway Ticket.
- Passengers over 3 (three) years of age and / or height above 90 cm are required to have Airport Railway Ticket.
- The provisions of each passenger's luggage which is not subject to additional charge is with a maximum weight of 20 kg and or a maximum length of 150 cm and or a maximum width of 60 cm.
- Airport Railway Ticket rates are inclusive of passenger insurance.
- Inside the Airport Train is not allowed to eat, drink, smoke, sleep on the floor, lift feet or climb onto a chair.
- Damage to property within the Airport Train or Airport Train Station caused by passengers will be subject to sanctions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kualanamu Airport Railway Terms & Conditions
- Passenger rail service is required to depart from the airport railway station in Medan to the railway station in Kuala Namu airport at least 2 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
- If you buy a train ticket service less than two hours before the scheduled flight departure , the risk of delays is borne by passenger.
- Passengers are allowed to enter the waiting room The most rapid departure 1 hour before train departure.
- Keep this receipt of purchase well as a valid proof of payment. If you lose your airport railway tickets will be charged administrative costs 50 % of the ticket by showing the receipt of purchase.
- Changes in the schedule will departure ticket administration fee of 25% of the ticket price , up to 3 hours before departure.
- Cancellation / cancellation can only be done at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the train , administration fee of 50% of the ticket price . If less than 3 hours , the tickets are considered forfeited.
- Passengers aged 3 years and over pay 1 ticket.