Railink is an airport train operator that manages train and airport rail stations. Railink is a subsidiary of PT Kereta Api Indonesia and PT Angkasa Pura II.
At the end of December 2017, PT Railink gave ticket promo price to Rp 30,000 per ticket.
Promo continued for Rp. 70,000 per ticket from the date of January 2, 2018 until further notice.
Airport Railway Tickets can be purchased through:
A. Channel of payment that can be received for the purchase of Kualanamu Airport railway tickets:
Cash and Non-Cash.
For Non-Cash are:
- Debit Card (visa, mastercard, bca passport).
- Credit Card (visa, mastercard, jcb, amex)
- Prepaid Card (Brizzi, Emoney, Flazz, Megacash and Tapcash)
- Ecommerce: Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard), Alfamart, Indomaret, mandiri ecash
B. Channel of payment that can be received for the purchase of Soekarno-Hatta Airport rail tickets:
Non-Cash, which consists of:
- Debit Card (visa, mastercard, maestro)
- Credit Card (visa, mastercard, jcb)
- Prepaid Card (Brizzi, Tapcash, Jackcard, and Tcash)
Ecommerce: Credit Card (visa, mastercard, jcb, amex), BNI Debit Online, Mandiri Clickpay, Mandiri Ecash, ePay BRI, BTN Debit Onilne, BCAKlikpay, PermataNet, Virtual Account (Mandiri, BCA, Permata, Danamon QNB Doeet) Together, TelkomPay (Finpay), Maybank ATM